About the Samsung QN75QN90C
Premium picture quality
Until a few years ago, the very best LED TVs used an advanced type of backlight called full-array with local dimming (FALD). Then Samsung's Neo QLED TVs came along and knocked our socks off with the incredible picture quality offered by their dense array of Mini LEDs. This breakthrough technology is now in its third generation in 2023 models like the QN90C, and it gets better every year.
It's all in the details
Contrast is a key component in picture quality, and Mini LEDs are better at it than traditional LED backlights. That's because these LEDs are 40 times smaller than conventional LEDs, so they can pack a lot more of them in. This allows ultra-precise light control for a more accurate picture with less "blooming" around bright objects on dark backgrounds. Paired with the rich quantum dot color Samsung is known for, these TVs can display an incredibly punchy picture — even in the sunniest of rooms.
The QN90C also uses Samsung's Real Depth Enhancer. This algorithm identifies a scene's main subject and processes it to stand out from the background for a realistic sense of depth.
Streaming and more with Smart Hub
The QN90C uses the Tizen platform to consolidate a wide range of streaming services into a single user interface. Want to see justice get served in different ways? You can easily watch Poker Face on Peacock followed by Perry Mason on Max all from Samsung's full-screen Smart Hub.
Ready to play
The QN90C is a great match for your console or PC. All four HDMI inputs support 4K/120Hz for next-gen console gamers. And the 43" and 50" models go a step further with 4K/144Hz support for high-performance PC rigs. It also supports Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) via AMD FreeSync™ Premium Pro for smooth, tear-free graphics and stunning HDR detail.
Game Mode is automatically activated thanks to ALLM support to reduce input lag for lightning-fast response time. You can also make real-time adjustments to your settings using the dedicated pop-up menu called Game Bar.
The QN90C includes Samsung's eco-friendly SolarCell Remote. It has a built-in solar cell that is sensitive enough to keep the battery charged using the basic indoor lights in your home. Like prior Samsung remotes, this version makes it easy to control all your connected devices. It also has a button to activate your choice of included voice assistants: Bixby or Alexa.
- 74.5" screen (measured diagonally)
- 4K screen resolution (3840 x 2160 pixels)
- Mini LED backlight with Ultimate UHD Dimming for precise brightness control (local dimming)
- EyeComfort Mode evaluates your room's brightness and adjusts the TV's contrast settings accordingly
- HDR10, HDR10+ Adaptive/Gaming, and HLG for extended picture contrast and brightness when viewing HDR content
- Quantum Dot technology provides 100% color volume — full color with full brightness
- Neural Quantum Processor 4K improves contrast, shadow detail, and color accuracy
- 4K AI Upscaling enhances standard-def and high-def video signals for optimum display on a 4K screen
- Filmmaker Mode automatically adjusts picture settings to preserve the director's intent
- Motion Xcelerator Turbo Pro blur reduction
Video source compatibility:
- watch streamed 4K video sources like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and YouTube (requires internet speed of at least 25Mbps)
- Samsung TV Plus lets you enjoy subscription-free TV with 150+ channels
- NextGen TV ATSC 3.0 tuner can receive over-the-air 4K broadcasts (antenna required)
Smart TV features:
- built-in Bixby and Amazon Alexa voice control assistants
- TV is also compatible with Google Assistant devices (sold separately)
- dual-band Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) provides fast, reliable wireless streaming
- Smart Hub makes navigating to your favorite content easy with a sidebar with preset categories (Media, Gaming Hub, Ambient)
- built-in Apple AirPlay 2 allows wireless streaming from your compatible Apple device
- mobile-to-TV wireless mirroring, including Multi View split screen
- Game Motion Plus optimizes settings for smooth game play
- supports 4K/120 Hz for next-gen gaming consoles
- all HDMI inputs support variable refresh rate via FreeSync™ Premium Pro and ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode)
- Super Ultrawide GameView lets you adjust the aspect ratio from 21:9 to 32:9 and move the screen position to eye level for compatible PC games, optimizing your playing experience
- Game Bar on-screen menu lets you double check your input lag and make adjustments to your fps (frames per second), HDR, wireless headset settings, etc.
- Gaming Hub lets you stream games from Xbox Game Pass, NVIDIA GeoForce Now, Utomik, and Luna directly on your TV with a compatible controller (sold separately; subscriptions required)
- 4 HDMI 2.1 inputs
- to view 4K and HDR content from connected sources, use a high-bandwidth HDMI cable
- supports ARC (Audio Return Channel)/eARC (enhanced Audio Return Channel)
- RF input for antenna/cable signals
- Toslink optical digital audio output
- Ethernet port for the fastest, most secure internet connection
- 2 USB 2.0 inputs for connecting a thumb drive or other device
- built-in 4.2.2-channel speaker system (60 watts total power)
- Object Tracking Sound Plus helps locate sounds where they appear on-screen
- supports Dolby Atmos for immersive overhead effects
- Active Voice Amplifier analyzes ambient room noise and enhances voices for clear dialogue
- works with select Samsung sound bars featuring Q-Symphony technology to create a fuller soundstage
- SolarCell Remote can be charged using your home's lighting or USB
- mic button activates voice assistant
- Ambient Mode+ helps the TV blend into your room when it's wall-mounted, or shows screen savers featuring photos, artwork, or info like weather
- with stand: 65-7/8"W x 40"H x 12"D
- without stand: 65-7/8"W x 37-3/4"H x 1-1/4"D
- stand footprint: 16-1/2"W x 12"D
- weight: 87.5 lbs. with stand; 75.2 lbs. without stand
- wall-mountable (bracket sold separately)
- VESA mounting hole pattern: 400mm x 400mm
- MFR # QN75QN90CAFXZA