About the Shure SCM262
Keep your customers entertained and informed
This compact, easy-to-use mixer from Shure lets you play background music on a commercial distributed audio system and mix in paging microphones. Call dinner parties to their table or employees to the front of the store.
You get three RCA stereo inputs for background music sources, plus connections for two mics. Specialized conveniences include "ducking," which lowers the background music when you make an announcement on a mic, and "jukebox mute," which automatically mutes line-level inputs 1 and 2 when playing sound through input 3.
- compact mixer designed for commercial sound systems
- 3 line-level stereo inputs and 2 mic inputs
- lets you combine paging with background music
- takes up only 1/2 rack space
- bass and treble controls for master output
- ducking: lowers the gain of the stereo inputs (background music) when someone speaks into a connected mic
- jukebox mute: source connected to stereo input 3 will mute the other two stereo inputs
- 1 XLR mic input
- 1 combination XLR/TRS 1/4" mic/line input
- 3 stereo RCA line inputs
- 1 unbalanced RCA stereo output
- left and right balanced 1/4" TRS mic/line outputs
- 12-volt phantom power for use with condenser mics
- detachable power cable
- 8-11/16"W x 1-3/4"H x 6-7/16"D
- weight: 2.3 lbs.