About the Samsung HW-Q60B
An easy way to boost your TV sound
The Samsung HW-Q60B gives your TV sound a serious boost with immersive virtual surround sound powered by Dolby Atmos and DTS Virtual:X. And the included subwoofer adds punchy bass impact to match the on-screen action.
The bar's slim profile fits under most TVs, and the compact subwoofer connects wirelessly for easy placement. (Just remember, you'll need to plug it into an AC outlet.)
Samsung designed this bar to work seamlessly with their impressive QLED TVs, letting you control and adjust the settings for both the TV and the sound bar with the Samsung TV's remote. And Samsung's Q-Symphony feature lets the sound bar and your compatible TV's speakers play together for even bigger sound. (Q-Symphony requires a wired connection between the bar and TV.)
The HW-Q60B has a dedicated center channel to make quiet conversations easier to hear. And it features smart processing that can optimize your sound settings based on each scene you watch, keeping voices intelligible even at low volumes.
4K and HDR pass-through
The HDMI connections on the bar allow 4K video passthrough and support HDR10 and HDR10+ (High Dynamic Range). This makes sure you're maintaining the high-contrast Ultra HD signal from a connected Blu-ray player or gaming console all the way to your TV.
Clear audio cues are key for competitive, immersive gaming. The HW-Q60B's Game Mode automatically tracks directional sounds to match what's happening in the game world for a smooth gaming experience.
Bluetooth with just a tap
The HW-Q60B's built-in Bluetooth can wirelessly stream your favorite tunes directly from your phone. If you use a Samsung phone, you can just tap it on the bar to start casting audio (requires Android™ OS 8.1 and higher and the SmartThings app). If you're looking to minimize cord clutter, you can even use the sound bar's Bluetooth to receive a stereo audio signal from a compatible Samsung TV.
Expand your system wirelessly
You can increase your movie-night drama with true wraparound sound effects by adding the optional
Samsung SWA-9100S surround speaker kit (sold separately). This kit connects wirelessly to the sound bar. Instead of running wire across your room from the bar to the speakers, you'll plug a rear amplifier module into AC power, and run wire from that to the two surrounds.
- Sound bar and wireless subwoofer
- Delivers 3.1-channel sound with support for Dolby Atmos and DTS Virtual:X
- Designed to complement Samsung QLED TVs
- Q-Symphony feature allows bar to synchronize with select Samsung TVs to create a fuller soundstage
- Add the optional Samsung SWA-9100S wireless surround speaker kit (sold separately)
- 6 Drivers powered by a 180-watt amplifier
- Dedicated center channel for clear dialogue
- Adaptive Sound Lite adjusts your sound settings based on each scene of the content you're watching, keeping voices clear even at low volumes
- Game Mode adjusts your audio settings to improve directionality, helping you keep track of important sound cues
- Built-in Dolby® decoding, including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, and Dolby Atmos
- Supports DTS Digital Surround and DTS Virtual: X
- Built-in Bluetooth® for wireless music streaming from compatible devices
- Bluetooth Multi Connection allows two devices to be connected simultaneously for more convenient music streaming
- Dimensions: 40-5/8"W x 2-5/16"H x 4-3/16"D
- Weight: 6.8 lbs.
- 6" woofer
- 160-watt built-in amplifier
- Bass-reflex (ported) enclosure delivers powerful bass response
- Connects wirelessly to sound bar for easy placement
- AC power connection required (power cable included)
- Dimensions (measured by Crutchfield): 7-5/16"W x 13-9/16"H x 11-15/16"D
- Weight: 12.1 lbs.
Connections and general info:
- 1 HDMI input, 1 HDMI output
- Supports enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC)
- 4K video passthrough with support for HDR10 and HDR10+
- USB port for audio playback from a thumb drive
- Optical digital audio input
- Wall mount kit included
- One Remote function lets you control sound bar with your Samsung TV's remote
- Connect to compatible Samsung TVs with Bluetooth
- Includes remote control
- Total system power: 340 watts
- ENERGY STAR certified
What's in the box:
- Samsung HW-Q60B owner's manual
- Active soundbar speaker (HW-Q60B)
- Wireless powered sub (PS-WB67B)
- AC power adapter (attched 58" DC cord)
- Two 5' AC power cords
- 59" HDMI cable
- Remote control (AH61-15047A)
- 2 "AAA" batteries
- 2 Wall-mount brackets
- 2 Screw-holders
- 2 Screws
- Wall-Mount Guide
- User Manual
- Remote/Wall-Mount Instructions