About the Klipsch PRO-16-RC 6.5" In-Ceiling Speaker (Sold As Each)
Featuring a 6.5" Injection Molded Graphite (IMG) Woofer and 1” Pivot Aluminum Dome ABS Tractrix® Horn-Loaded Tweeter, the PRO-16RC brings incredible acoustics with the signature Klipsch sound. Featuring the SecureFit™ Installation System, the Klipsch Professional Series Reference speakers are the ideal choice for custom home installation audio.
- 6.5" Injection Molded Graphite (IMG) Woofer
- 1" Pivot Aluminum Dome ABS Tractrix® Horn-Loaded Tweeter
- Exclusive, modular SecureFit™ Installation System
- Bezel-Free square and round paintable magnetic grilles
- Controlled Dispersion™ Technology
- Magnetic paint shield
- Power Handling: 50W RMS / 200W Peak
- Product Dimensions: 9.2" W x 9.2” H x 4.5” D (23.3cm H x 23.3cm W x 11.3cm D)
- Cutout Dimensions: 8.3" (21.1cm)
- Product Weight: 7 lbs (3.18kg)
- Sensitivity: 94 dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Frequency Range: 63Hz - 23kHz +/- 3dB
- High Frequency Driver: 1" (2.54cm) Aluminum Dome Tweeter mated to a round Tractrix® Horn
- Low Frequency Driver: 6.5" (16.51cm) IMG Woofer
- Coverage Angle: 100°
- Impedance: 8 Ohm Compatible
- Enclosure Type: ABS/Infinite Baffle
- Finish: Black Baffle/Frame, White Paintable Grille
- Mounting Depth: 4.34" (11.03cm)
- Included: Round Grille, Square Grille, Paint Shield
- Installation Kit: IK-650-C II (Sold Separately)
- Fire Rated Enclosure: ME-650-C (Sold Separately)
- Built From: 2017
- Height: 9.2"
- Width: 9.2"
- Depth: 4.5"
- Cutout: 8.3"
- Unit: 7.4 lbs
- Shipping: 10 lbs