ELAC DF52-BK Debut 2.0 F5.2 Floorstanding Speaker
About the ELAC Debut 2.0 F5.2
A slender tower with huge sound
ELAC's original Debut F5 floor-standing speaker was a huge hit with our customers. The newly designed Debut 2.0 F5.2 offers the same high level of performance in a taller, slimmer cabinet. It also sports an improved 1" silk dome tweeter for extended high-frequency response, and a trio of updated 5-1/4" aramid-fiber woofers for smooth mids and punchy bass.
Custom-built for excellent sound
Fans of ELAC know that renowned speaker designer Andrew Jones has been at the helm of the Debut series since the beginning. Jones himself designs the magnets, woofers, crossovers, and enclosures for each Debut speaker, which allows for high-quality components without the added cost of outsourcing parts and supplies.
A high-quality crossover directs traffic
One of the F5.2's performance secrets is its custom-designed multi-element crossover. Jones uses this important component to ensure smooth frequency distribution between each of the drivers. The result is full, natural sound from a floor-stander that won't wreak havoc on your budget. Use a pair of the F5.2s as part of a great-sounding stereo or Debut 2.0 Series home theater system.
- 3-way design
- 1" silk dome tweeter with wide-dispersion waveguide for smooth, accurate highs and extended high-frequency response
- 5-1/4" aramid-fiber dedicated midrange driver with oversized magnet and vented pole piece
- Dual 5-1/4" aramid-fiber woofers for punchy bass
- Frequency response: 42-35,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 86 dB
- Impedance: 6 ohms
- Recommended amplifier power: up to 140 watts
- Bass-reflex (ported) cabinet with rear-firing ports
- Custom multi-element crossovers with high-grade components to ensure smooth transition between drivers
- 5-way binding post speaker terminals
- Thick MDF cabinet walls with black ash vinyl finish
- Cabinet walls are internally braced for reduced resonance and improved stability
- 7-7/16"W x 41-1/16"H x 10-1/4"D
- Weight: 34.4 lbs.
What's in the box:
- ELAC Debut 2.0 F5.2 owner's manual
- Floorstanding loudspeaker
- 4 Spikes (hex-nuts attached)
- Operating Instructions