Flexible power distribution for a multi-zone sound system
Most four-channel amplifiers divide power evenly — each output channel gets exactly one quarter of the total wattage. The Bose® PowerShare amp lets you share power asymmetrically, if that suits your space best.
For example, you could mount two Bose FreeSpace® DS 16F speakers in each of your venue's restrooms, and send them a total of 64 watts, then power a pair of outdoor speakers on the patio with another 100 watts. The lion's share of the remaining power goes to multiple speakers in the dining room.
The amp's DFL™ (Dual Feedback Loop) System continuously monitors and controls current and voltage delivered to each load for improved performance and protection for your speakers.
Once you've decided how to divide up all that power, you can use the free PowerShare Editor software to individually manage EQ, mixing, crossover, limiters, delay, and more. Connect your computer to the rear-panel USB input for advanced software-assisted control.
Part of a customizable Bose sound solution
The Bose Professional family of products offers speakers, amplifiers, processors and accessories that are designed to work together.
The lineup includes:
- A wide array of FreeSpace® speakers, subwoofers, and zone amplifiers
- in-ceiling EdgeMax™ speakers for placement in corners and near walls
- rugged, adaptable PowerShare amplifiers
- clear, reliable Panaray® full-range driver arrays
- versatile ControlSpace® signal processors
- robust MB subwoofers
Our system designers can help you choose the right mix of products to customize a system that sounds amazing in your unique space.
- smart PowerShare technology gives you total control of output
- asymmetrical power output lets you decide how much of the amplifier's 600 total watts to send to each zone
- each channel can be configured for low impedance (4-8 ohms) or high impedance (70/100V)
- four balanced inputs with a single 12-pin Phoenix-style Euroblock input
- four speaker-level outputs with a single 8-pin Phoenix-style Euroblock output
- PowerShare Editor software offers control of EQ, mixing, crossover, limiters, delay, and more (via rear-panel USB Type-B input)
- DFL™ (Dual Feedback Loop) System continuously monitors and controls current and voltage
- rear-panel dip switches offer additional control over settings
- individual EQ dials for each channel let you set the output to match select Bose Professional speaker models
- 4 rear-mounted output attenuation dials
- auto-standby reduces power consumption when amplifier is not in use
- RJ-45 connection for CC-1 ControlCenter volume control
- 19"W x 1-3/4"H x 16-5/16"D
- weight: 17.2 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- MFR # 791324-1410